Friday, January 30, 2009

this weekend

i've been sickasadog this week and as such have done none of the bamillion things i wanted to do:

like finish the durn dress for my friends wedding (tho i did actually finish the pattern...)

or put up the crown molding in the library/sewing room/office/dining room (our house is small kay?)
or write the letter to my friend jessica i've been meaning to write
or install the glow plugs and headlights in my beautiful but temperamental car
or purchase the shuttlecock for my bargain badminton rackets (25 cents heckyeah!)

so i'm stayin in tonight for soup so i'm perky enough tomorrow to tackle my list...

2 comments:

pdavid said...

can i come over pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?

gorit. (i just have to type these word verification words in the comments because they are so funny!)

Jess said...

that was me, not pat. he doesn't know...

nomeri.

shypo. (it made me verify twice! heehee!)